While at most other hotels and resorts, the room rate buys you the use of four walls and a bed, a Canyon Ranch health resort stay is truly all-inclusive – with accommodations, all meals, dozens of activities and classes daily, complimentary use of all facilities and a generous allowance for services already included. Unless you choose to add extra services or make product purchases, your package rate will be your final bill. Taxes and resort amenities fee* are included in the package rate. Canyon Ranch is a no-tipping resort.
Hotel and Dining
- Gracious accommodations, with all taxes included.
- Three healthy gourmet meals daily from award-winning Canyon Ranch kitchens, plus always-available healthy snacks.
- Off-menu ordering and meals for special needs on request.
- As many helpings as you’d like – and you never have to wait for the check!
Facilities and Activities
- More than 40 complimentary fitness classes and activities daily.
- Complete access to our fully equipped, 80,000-square-foot Spa complex and four beautiful pools.
- Guided hikes, walks and biking excursions.
- Daily selection of wellness presentations and cooking demonstrations.
- Generous allowance toward spa, sports & integrative wellness services, based on length of stay, which can be used toward more than 225 services, including private consultations with our team of more than 60 wellness professionals.
- Personal Program Advisor to help custom-design your stay.
- Health & fitness assessment reviewed by a Nurse Educator.
- The kindness, warmth and expertise of our caring staff.
Sales tax and resort amenities fee*, which covers many conveniences, such as:
- Transportation to and from Tucson International Airport, or complimentary valet parking.
- Health & fitness assessment.
- Local phone calls.
- Wireless Internet access.
- Laundry facilities.
- Lending library of books, CDs and DVDs.
* The resort amenities fee or any portion of it does not represent a tip, gratuity or service charge for wait staff employees, service employees or any other employee at Canyon Ranch.