4-night stay or longer
Preparation or recovery for optimal results
Whether you’re preparing for surgery, or recovering from one and want to get back to an active lifestyle, Canyon Ranch health professionals can customize a program to meet your needs. Our pre- and post-surgery strategies can help you strengthen your body to reduce pain, enhance the recovery process, and improve the overall outcome of your surgery.
Your Back in the Game of Life package includes:
- Pre-arrival consultations.
- Initial consultation with a Nurse Educator and Health Package Coordinator
- 50-minute consultation with a physician.
- Allowance for Canyon Ranch Health & Wellness services.
- 25-minute wrap-up session with a Nurse Educator.
Minimize surgical challenges, maximize the benefits.
Back in the Game of Life is recommended if you are:
– Preparing for musculoskeletal/orthopedic surgery.
– Six weeks post-surgery and have completed acute rehab.
– Independent and do not require nursing care.
– Independently mobile with or without a walker, cane, scooter or other aid.
$1,645 package fee (in addition to the cost of your stay)