Get The Most From Your Massage
- Give yourself plenty of time before your massage so you can enjoy the steam room, sauna or whirlpool. Warm muscles benefit most from bodywork.
- A warm shower just before your massage is relaxing and washes away any salts, minerals or chemicals that could clog pores when mixed with massage oils. Then, put on your robe and meet your therapist in the locker room waiting area.
- Unless the service description specifies that your massage will be received clothed, undress completely and wear a robe to your massage. You will be able to take your robe off and cover yourself in privacy. You will be draped with a sheet throughout the service to preserve modesty. For services that are received clothed, light, loose-fitting clothes are ideal.
- We use fragrance-free massage oil; lotion is available on request.
- Communication is the key to getting the massage you want. During your massage, let your therapist know if you feel any discomfort.
- Because every body is different, our superb massage staff is eclectic, multi-talented and devoted to giving you a massage that satisfies your needs. Please communicate with your therapist and listen to your body.
- Close your eyes and allow your mind and body to enjoy the quiet. Focus on how you feel. Breathe deeply and let tension slip away with each breath. Remember, this time is for you.