Stress Management & Resiliency
4-night stay or longer
Develop your capacity to help meet life’s challenges
Sometimes stress motivates and challenges, but all too often it overwhelms and depletes. Nobody can eliminate it all; however, you can proactively develop “stress hardiness” by creating your own management plan. With the guidance of empathetic experts, you’ll learn ways to better understand and gain control over your body’s responses to stress.
Your Stress Management & Resiliency package includes:
- Pre-arrival consultations.
- Initial consultation with a Nurse Educator and Health Package Coordinator.
- 50-minute physician consultation.
- Heart Rate Variability Test (measures your body’s adaptation to stress).
- Nutrition consultation.
- Biofeedback session (monitoring technology helps you learn to control stress factors such as heart rate and blood pressure).
- Two Stress Management sessions.
- Private mind-body session – choice of yoga, tai chi, qi gong, meditation or breathing.
- Choice of Acupuncture, Healing Touch or Healing Energy (Lenox).
- 25-minute wrap-up session with a Nurse Educator.
You’ll feel refreshed and relaxed – and have the practical knowledge and firsthand experiences to help you stay that way.
$1,880 package fee (in addition to the cost of your stay)