Canyon Ranch SpaClub at Sea
Canyon Ranch SpaClub® at Sea offers all the healthy luxury of the world-renowned Canyon Ranch experience. These magnificent spas on cruise ships maintain the high standards of award-winning Canyon Ranch, the world’s premier health resort. Our warm, caring staff members are talented, people-oriented self-starters who provide guests with the superlative level of service that is a hallmark of Canyon Ranch. Successful applicants attend training on the Canyon Ranch standards and culture, and enjoy all the advantages of working for the acknowledged leader in the resort industry while acquiring the breadth of experience afforded by world travel.
Canyon Ranch operates the health spa, Salon and Fitness Center of Canyon Ranch SpaClub® at Sea. Our guests have access to state-of-the-art fitness equipment and daily fitness classes and wellness activities. We offer signature body, skin and beauty treatments, our own line of innovative skin care products, and unparalleled health and wellness opportunities.
Canyon Ranch employs top-notch spa managers, massage therapists, nails techs, aestheticians, hairstylists, fitness instructors, guest service representatives and spa concierge staff. We welcome applicants for currently open positions who have experience in the spa industry, are enthusiastic, enjoy helping people and dream of travel.
SPA STAFF POSITIONS
- Candidates must be qualified in the position they are applying for and have a minimum of two years’ work experience in a spa, salon or 5-star hotel.
- Must be at least 23 years old.
- Candidates MUST be willing to travel at their own cost to Canyon Ranch or a Canyon Ranch SpaClub® at Sea port of call for a personal interview if invited.
- Candidates must have a mature and outgoing personality to deal with discerning clientele.
- Candidate must be willing to complete a 7-month contract at sea.
- Candidate must pass a pre-employment medical examination and criminal background check.
- Applicants of all nationalities are welcome.
Note: Only people with ALL qualifications should apply. Applicants with no spa experience will not be considered. Five-star hotel experience is required for all front desk and spa concierge positions.
Please send full CV/resume to:
Canyon Ranch SpaClub® at Sea Recruiter
If you require accommodations to participate in the application and interview process, please provide advance notification to the Human Resources office.
Canyon Ranch is an equal opportunity employer and is a tobacco- alcohol- and drug-free workplace.